Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information to provide and measure use of our Services, and may provide certain third parties access to such information as described herein below.
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure a Dartboard account, you provide some personal information including, but not limited to, your name, password, and e-mail address, as well as any other information attached to your log-in application or actively provided by you. Any of this information may be listed publicly on our Services, including on our home page and in public search results.
- Additional Information: We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions on our web site. If you e-mail us, we may keep your message, e-mail address and contact information to respond to your request.
- Public Information: Our Services are primarily designed to help you keep your information private from third parties. The information you provide to us is information you are expecting us to keep between you and the users you interact with. What you post on Dartboard will not be viewed by third parties.
- Log Data: Certain information created by your use of the Services is automatically recorded and stored by our servers ("Log Data"). Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and any other information shared between your system and ours. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Data. You may request that we remove such Log Data from our systems by e-mailing the e-mail address listed herein above, and we will take all reasonable actions to have such data removed within 12 months.
- Links: Dartboard may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services. Information including, but not limited to, aggregate click statistics will not be shared with third parties.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use "cookie" technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public user profiles or lists. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. Dartboard may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party web client or application to access your Dartboard account.
- Law and Harm: We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is, in our sole discretion, reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Dartboard’s rights or property.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information with any third party.
- Our Policy Towards Children: Our Services are not directed to people under the age of ten years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at e-mail address listed above. If you are under the age of ten years of age, do no supply us with information without your parent or guardian’s consent.
Changes to this Policy